Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Addendum

As I expected .... Auntie Colleen has sent the information which had escaped me. The flower from my last post is a primrose, Uncle Shaun did indeed capture it's delicate beauty, and it is not growing in their backyard - but rather in a spot where he was strolling with Murfee, the famous Canadian Canine Calendar Cutie!


Have you ever wondered how models stay in shape? Here is an inside scoop! This is the Canadian Male Munchkin Model doing his strenuous exercises under the close supervison of his personal trainer. He appears to be putting forth a good effort, and his trainer appears quite pleased with his progress. And his exercise outfit is absolutely the thing for Munchkins to be wearing this spring! The shirt is a bright emerald green, while the trousers sport black-and-white stripes highlighted by an elastic waist in that same bright green, complimented by a cuff at the ankles , again in the lovely emerald green shade. (Outfit compliments of Gramma.)


I think I forgot to mention that we got together with Uncle David for breakfast one day last week. The two brothers had a good time chatting over eggs and sausages. I had a good time listening. Squeegie and Taffy waited in the car.


Here is Uncle Shaun's picture of the day today. This time I have checked and the flower is not identified. So, if you don't recognize it.....let me know...and I will double-check with Auntie Colleen and give you the information. Another lovely picture. We should have given cameras to the two of them a long, long time ago! If you look carefully, you can see Auntie Colleen's emotion when she laid eyes on this photo!

1 comment:

  1. hee. It's a Bridal Wreath Spirea.

    Everyone seems to be having a great time in these photos!

    ReplyDelete