Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Early Morning Raid

I apologize - I still haven't had time to post about Sunday! I kinda slept in a bit this morning and just ran out of time. But, I did get this picture from Mama. I think she must have been a little late getting Munchie's breakfast ready and he decided to take matters into his own hands. I'm not sure what he was planning on doing with that Plum Sauce, but apparently he thought it looked tempting...that is until he heard Mama coming up behind him - at which time he smiled winningly and tried to charm his way out of getting caught red-handed with his sticky little fingers in the fridge!

I'm still working madly on that large circle-which-will-have-arms. I seem to have so little time lately...not sure why...but it must have something to do with getting older and having a retired husband...can't think of anything else!

1 comment:

  1. With a smile and twinkle that effective, he should indeed get out of any trouble.

    ReplyDelete