Monday, December 14, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

Well...only six days left to work!  This Saturday (the 19th) we will be having Christmas dinner at our house - with Munchie, Mumma and Dadda, as well as Aunt Peggy and Gramma Grace....and of course, Kev-Inn will be there too..........and Squeegie and Taffy.  We're looking forward to that.........and on Sunday morning we're going to do the present thing with Munchie - we're looking forward to that even more!  Of course, he's a little young to understand the opening or presents and Santa and all that, but we figure Dadda is going to have a wonderful time!

I finished that white sweater (finally) - just have to put the buttons on it.  Then I will get a picture.  I finally put buttons on the sweater that matches Munchie's toque - he already has the toque, so I'll give him the sweater on the weekend.  Now I have to put the elastic in the sleeves of the last circle sweater I did, add a button at the front, and then it will be done.  That just leaves one work-in-progress in my bin - which I will probably leave until next April, since it is not anything special, just a project to use up some of the yarn in my stash.  I started a pair of socks last evening while I watched a Christmas movie - using Austermann Step self-striping yarn........I love the way they are turning out!  Nice soft yarn, in subtle colours - again pictures later.

Here is a nice shot that Uncle Shaun got while he was out exploring the woods with Murf the Wonder Dog.  Apparently the woods are more than just woods - there was this big clearing with an awesome view - which demonstrates the snow we have received and gives the feeling of our cold weather.



We got more snow on the weekend, and Poppa spent a lot of time shovelling - but he stopped for rests more frequently than usual - so it wasn't so stressful for either of us - and Kev-Inn helped too.  Saturday started out snowy and chilly, but turned into a lovely, sunny day in the afternoon.

Munchie can climb into his stroller all by himself now.

And then he can turn around and sit down!



1 comment:

  1. Yup...the countdown is on! I need to book my flight so I can start my own countdown.

    ReplyDelete