Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Picture

The other day I got a new Picture of the Day from Auntie Colleen...........here is the blurb............
"On the weekend, this guy was watching and waiting for his family to come back to the car from their shopping trip inside the store. He didn't care about anyone else in the parking lot or what they might be doing, including the guy taking his photo. He had eyes only for the reappearance of his family. But isn't he adorable?"
 
And here is the picture...........bet you're all curious now!
OK - yes he's cute...waiting so patiently and looking so forlorn....adorable.........well maybe...........but so is this.............
 
And now I would like to introduce you to some very special people.  Remember the lady in New York who just asked me to knit a layette for her soon-to-be-born grandson.  When her first grandchilren were born, a few years ago now, I made layettes for each of them.  Here is Tatiana, Mommy and Layla.  I can't believe how much they've grown since I last received pictures, and I was so pleased to get this from their grandma!
Aren't they beautiful little girls?  In about a month I hope to be able to show you their new little cousin!  Thank you to their Grandma for the picture!  My New York friend was asking about newer pictures of the project......so I took a few today and hopefully I will have time to post them tomorrow while my two little boys are sleeping.  They are visiting until Friday - so I'll be a tad busier than usual.  Oh yes, I guess since I posted a picture of Munchie - it is only fair to post one of Cujee-Wujee too!
I gave him a tubby in the kitchen sink this evening and I think Mommee got some nice smiling pictures........maybe I can squeeze one of those in tomorrow too!  Night All!

1 comment:

  1. What a lot of great photos.

    I can't believe how much Tatiana and Layla have grown either. Those photos from the layette knitting project a few years ago were gorgeous - project and babies. And yes, the girls are growing up beautiful. How great to see an updated photo. I look forward to seeing the progression of the blanket.

    The boys look happy and contented. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete