Saturday, September 25, 2010

Update on Babies and Blanket

We popped down to Munchie's house for a short visit this week - we were missing our little boys.  I got some nice pictures of Cujee.  Munchie was a little too active to get very many pictures.  When we arrived Cujee was awake this time!  I thought you might like to see him with his eyes open!

He looked like he had grown already and he is much more alert and likes to be talked to.  He also likes to eat!

Munchie sat on my knee for a few minutes and let me take one picture.
We decided it would be a good idea to take Munchie out for a walk to burn off some steam...so we got Cujee dressed a little warmer......
And off we headed to the grocery store.....

...where Mommee picked up some necessities and Poppa kept an eye on our busy little Munchie.  By the time we arrived back home Cujee was worn out and fell asleep.  Munchie - who had walked all the way to the mall and all the way back home - was starting to fade a little, but Poppa took a few minutes to help him unlock the door to the balcony.
They played together for a while and then it was time for us to head back to Poppa's house.  And, Poppa's house was the place where the rest of the yarn for my current project was awaiting me.  The cream coloured Dreambaby DK had arrived so I got to work right away on the border for the blanket.  Here is a picture to give you a general idea............

While I was awaiting the arrival of the cream yarn I started the overalls -
 pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment