Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finished

Well, after a long absence - here I am!  I have been working full-time for the past three weeks, and am going in again next week.  One of the girls is off as she is quite sick, so being short-staffed, some help is needed there.  I am enjoying it, but it certainly takes up a large portion of my normal day!  But, I have managed to finish the project for New York.  I just have to put the finishing touches, like blocking and adding buttons - then it will be ready to go.  I anticipate getting some pictures later today and hopefully will get them posted today or tomorrow.  I also have pictures from the visit with the little boys last weekend and will have even more shortly since they are coming for another short visit on Tuesday.  Mommee wants to have a nice visit with Aunt Muffy before she heads back up north - so Poppa and I will look after the little boys, so they can have an evening on the town.

Most of the leaves are off the trees here in my part of the country, but about two weeks ago they were beautiful.  This gorgeous maple belongs to Great Grandma Grace, and I couldn't resist getting my camera out for a quick shot.

1 comment:

  1. What a great shot of the memorable tree. I love the vantage point. That's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete