Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's a Matter of Time

A quick note of explanation regarding the complete lack of a blog posting in recent days.  I have been back to work as I mentioned in an earlier post..........and I really must get some knitting done for my friend in New York!  I have finished the blanket except for sewing on the border.  I have finished the overalls except for the straps.  I have pictures of lots of things I want to share with you, and I will try to take a few minutes to post them as soon as I get the straps on the overalls finished, and before I start the cardigan!  I am quite pleased with the results so far and I'm anxious to hear what the soon-to-be-grandma-again thinks!  Back soon!  One picture to share with you..........Mommee sent me this picture of a most adorable teddy bear!

1 comment: