Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Still Working....

Yep - I'm still working.  I am enjoying it though!  It sounds as if my employer will be hiring a new person - at least temporarily - to fill in for the young lady who is off sick, so I'm guessing I will be retired again soon.  So I will probably be retired again soon *smile*.

Right now I am just grabbing this minute to post - so you'll know I'm still around.  I have mailed off the package to my friend in New York.  I took a few hours on the weekend and sewed on buttons, sewed on the blanket border and pressed everything up neatly.  Here is the blanket - spread on the dining room table where the sun was shining in - so the lighting was excellent for attaching the border.
As you can see Taffy was supervising.  I will post finished pictures in my next blog.  I should have more time for blogging now that the project is done.  Well.........I want to make a little pullover for under the overalls........but I know that won't be finished in time for the new baby's arrival, so I won't hurry. 

I can hear Cujee upstairs hiccuping, so I guess I'll go and say hello before I leave for work.............Later!

1 comment:

  1. The blanket is wonderful! So so adorable. I just love the giraffes. And the border just tops it all off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete