Monday, May 7, 2012

Hurray!

     About 8:00pm today I got that all-important phone call!  My laptop is ready to pickup.  Unfortunately - at that time - Poppa had taken the car and gone to town to visit Home Depot and pick up some stuff he needed for a project he is working on - so I will have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up!  Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon sometime I will be able to post some pictures of those flowers I am making for Auntie Colleen's tea cozy.  Munchie called tonight to tell us about some important progress he had made with a project of his own - he is such a delight!
     Yesterday I received this delightful picture of a pro surfer in Hawaii.....
.......... you aren't going to believe me when I tell you the identity of this fine, young surfer!  When I say young - I'm not kidding!  This is Cousin Scott who just turned 8 in February!  Aunt Tricia and Uncle Andrew, along with Ian and Scott are vacationing in Hawaii and discovered that Scott had a natural talent for surfing.  I have heard that Scott - who was born in Bermuda, and has since moved to Canada - now wants to move to Hawaii, so he can go surfing more often!  Hang ten Scott!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Poppa was so close to Future Shop. I would have phoned him to ask that he pick it up!
    Next time vet the Dr. Phil episodes so the laptop doesn't take a bad spell over the topic *g*.
    The photo of Scott is impressive!
    I'm sure we'll hear more on Munchie's project...

    ReplyDelete