Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring

Spring has definitely arrived in our area - at last!  Taffy has....
... finally unpacked her shorts and put them on in order to enjoy the warm weather.  We are seeing....
... flowers on the bleeding hearts. If I lean out over the fence, I can see....
.... lily of the valley just about ready to bloom - soon their aroma will fill the air when we walk down the side of the garage. Yesterday before I left for work.....
.... I attached some leaves to Auntie Colleen's tea toque... seriously wouldn't this make a great toque if I added a few flowers and a big poofie one on the top?  I know - a change of topic - but looking at the leaves on the lily of the valley made me think about the tea toque.  Meanwhile......
..... there is actually a small bud on my peonies!  I love spring..... hey ..... wait a minute...........
.... what is Poppa doing now?  Good heavens!  Cement?  What next?  Anyway..... this morning on our way for breakfast....
..... we knew for sure it was spring when we saw this puppy with his head out the car window - enoying the lovely, mild weather!  And further down the road....
......... we spotted these trees in bloom and putting on a lovely display!  Oh yes - speaking of this morning and flowers.... this morning before we went for breakfast, I started planning the layout for....
... Auntie Colleen's tea toque - which is beginning to look more like a tea cozy with her teapot inside.  When we arrived home I snapped a shot of Poppa's house........
.... as you can see...all the treees are out in leaf - but we don't have our flowers out yet - maybe next weekend!  A couple more things.......
.......... I got the first side of Auntie Colleen's tea toque done.......now for Side Two.......Hee!  And..........
.... remember the night Munchie called to tell us about his big surprise - this picture is your clue!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The tea toque flowers rival the real flowers! Wonderful!
    When I looked at the photo with just the leaves I thought you were making a toque. hee. The cosy is stunning.
    Love the signs of spring, especially the puppy.
    hmmmm... Maybe Munchie is going to be a Chippendale dancer? *g*

    ReplyDelete