Friday, May 4, 2012

Problems

A few problems...... nothing serious.  Great-Gramma (Poppa's Mom) is in the hospital.  She has a couple of infections which were quite bad, so she was taken to the hospital on Wednesday afternoon.  As of last evening when Poppa went to visit - she was feeling quite a bit better and she expected to go home today.  I'll keep you updated as the news filters in.

Secondly, my laptop hard drive crashed and burned yesterday while Dr. Phil was on!  We took it to the repair shop after supper and I am awaiting a call to let me know when it is ready.  Fortunately I had just run backups on May 1st - so I will only lose a couple of days worth of stuff.  The good news is that the new hard drive will be larger than the original - more room for storage of pictures for the blog!  Hee!  I am using my 10 year-old Dell desktop which is rather slow sometimes, but keeps on clicking along - thank goodness.  I'm going to hold off posting pictures for a day or so - in the hopes that the laptop will be returned soon.... since it is easier to have all the pictures in one place!  In the meantime, I am still knitting flowers for Auntie Colleen's potential tea cozy.  I haven't picked a base colour yet for the cacophony of flowers - I'll have to hunt through my stash and see what I can find!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that Phil's mother and the family had to go through that.

    ReplyDelete