Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Second Cozy

Aunt Peggy wanted a tea cozy suitable for everyday use - one she didn't have to save for company.  So.....
.... I got this one done.........it's kinda plain isn't it?  I did catch Poppa relaxing with his.....
... funky new slippers on.  They kinda match his chair and he says they keep his feet nice and warm.  And yes...........
... I did make that little tea cozy a bit prettier!  I added a ruffle on the botton and then....
.... I added four little roses on the top.  Now it is pretty and practical - I hope!  Consequently, Auntie Colleen has requested a tea cozy for her LARGE teapot - the one she uses for company and she wants flowers on it - so I have started knitting flowers again........!

1 comment:

  1. hee. I like those slippers.
    That cosy too looks lovely and I can attest that it really is.

    ReplyDelete