Thursday, July 16, 2009

Artists and Friends and Zookeepers

Here is a most amazing postcard that I received in the mail recently! This is a copy of an original painted by Gramma. I scanned it in, but it came up kind of small. I hope you can see it well enough to recognize Dadad fishing at Great Gramma's cottage in Muskoka. If you click on the picture you will be able to see a larger image. I am so pleased to have received a copy...I am taking it to Auntie Colleen to have it framed so I can hang it up and admire it without worrying about it getting dog-eared and dusty. Gramma is obviously quite talented. Thank you to Gramma from Nanna!

Also, I would like to share this picture with you. This is the little niece of one of the girls at work...she is eleven months old now, and has been walking for a month. She is so pretty that I just felt the need to show you this picture.....and maybe some day our little Munchkin and little Libby can meet each other and play together.........Hee.............stranger things have happened.


As for our little Munchkin........we went down to visit him today and he is doing just fine. He seemed happy to see us, even though he was quite tired since he had missed his morning nap. In spite of that he took us to the park to play in the sand, and smiled happily for my camera. Since I haven't downloaded today's pictures yet, here is one from his last visit to our place...when he was practising his zookeepers skills. He was busily tending to feeding time for the critters when I called his name and he turned around to see what I wanted. Of course all I really wanted, was to snap a picture!

I have started a pair of lacy socks for Granny.....I will post a picture as soon as I download today's pictures...and hopefully will post soon. Mama's computer is still not working, so I've not been posting as frequently as I was, since it will take her forever to catch up! But..........I can only wait so long, and then I feel compelled to write. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Now that looks like a match make in Adorable Heaven.

    That picture looks lovely. I look forward to coming up with framing ideas.

    ReplyDelete