Friday, July 31, 2009

So Little Time!

We went down to see Munchkin yesterday. He seemed very happy to see us and recognized me, even though my hair is now as short as Poppa's. Since I haven't downloaded the camera yet - I thought I would share some of the pictures from his vacation at Lake Erie last week. He met up with his little cousin Reese and they went to a wonderful place with rides and a playground and had a wonderful time. Of course, his older cousin Taylor was also there and helped out with the little fellows. My reporter says that Taylor is very good at this and the help was greatly appreciated.

Uncle Shaun was out on one of his discovery missions recently and I received another picture in the "Abandoned" series of shots.
It needs no further clarification. I am always intrigued by the care taken when these are abandoned...plus the crispness of the cup in contrast to the obvious age of the old light standard. Uncle Shaun definitely has a talent for photography and capturing interesting and captivating subjects to share with us.

It is clear that Munchie and little Reese both enjoyed their outing. Here is Reese on the slide. Reese is a few months older than our Munckin and his playground skills are better honed. He is quite adorable and demonstrated some of those skills for Munchie to watch and practise. As you can see - Munchkin listened carefully and learned quickly. Under the watchful eye of Reese here he is using his own technique to confirm his attention to his lesson. I sure am glad that Mummum got her computer up and working again so I can share their exploits with you.
Auntie Colleen has been out in her beautiful backyard with her camera again...and once again managed to find us an insect. She mentioned the colour palette demonstrated by the the green bee against the yellow flower - which seemed to please her. While I grudgingly admit she may have a valid point there, it still looks like a bee to me...and I just don't understand her fascination with bugs! Hee! Or maybe I just wouldn't have the patience to wait for a bee to land in order to capture it on camera???

1 comment:

  1. Those photos of CMMM with Taylor and Reese are adorable. He's a quick learner.

    And speaking of bees... isn't that a bee that CMMM and Taylor are riding high in? A blue one yet. I have yet to find a blue one! Happy hunting for me!

    ReplyDelete