Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dripping

Poppa is feeling quite a bit better - and I think some of it is due to the fact that his very last IV infusion is dripping into his arm right now!  He is eagerly awaiting the removal of the port in his hand.  I'm sure he is getting better because he ate a chocolate bar tonight!  He is scheduled to visit with our family doctor on Friday, where he will get a thorough going-over to ensure that he has recovered.  I will report further after that appointment is finished.

I was amazed to find this gem..........
.....out in the flower bed, when I went to put the garbage out this morning!  What a nice treat - isn't it perfect?!

As I was going through some pics I discovered some wonderful pics taken the weekend of Curtis's birthday party - some I haven't shared.  Here is Munchie having breakfast the next morning.....
...and here is a really cute picture of Cousin Reese sharing the little table with Munchie....
.........and having breakfast at the big table was .....
...Cousin Taylor and Uncle Craig........and of course,
Little Smiley was there too!  Later Munchie and Reesie went outside to play....
.....and they each had a motorized vehicle!  I'm sure they had a good time!

Meanwhile I have finished Gramma's scarf set - and I took pictures, but I haven't downloaded them yet.  I'll do that tomorrow.  But, Granny sent me a wonderful picture yesterday.  About nine years ago when Granny's first granddaughter was about 2-1/2, I made a little coat and hat with fuzzy yarn.  I had all but forgotten about it.....when I received this photo....
......of her little sister wearing the coat and hat.  I think the weather is still a little too warm for it, and we are disregarding the fact that her big brother kinda got the buttons skewed.  But she looks adorable in it, and I still love the hat with the lamb ears!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I love the lamb hat & coat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! The skewed buttons just make it cuter.
    The beautiful rose is a good omen and the chocolate bar test is a great one.

    ReplyDelete