Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One More Day...

.....today Poppa has gone to Uncle Ernie's cottage with  him.  Uncle Ernie is closing it up for the season and they decided Poppa would go with him.  Poppa was still feeling tired, and wasn't sure how much help he would be, but Uncle Ernie just wanted the company.  I was somewhat loathe to let him go - he has been under my watchful eye for two weeks now....but since Uncle Ernie is quite qualified to look after post-patients, I waved good-bye.

Here is the picture of Gramma's finished scarf set..........
........I hope she is pleased with it...I know she likes hats!  I have started Aunt Muffy's now.....
.........yes... just started......... but hopefully by tomorrow it will be much more significant!

2 comments:

  1. Those sets are so special. Gorgeous.
    I guess if Phil had to go off, he couldn't be in better company. I hope it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my scarf set! Glad Phil is feeling better and almost back to his old self!

    ReplyDelete