Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Picture...........

.......of a creature that I'm sure Auntie Colleen will think is cute and adorable...........
........and although it is fuzzy (which I like), I found it kind of - well - creepy.  While I was helping Poppa stain Great-Gramma's front porch, this weird little caterpillar was crawling along the edge - right where I was working.  I immediately ran to get my camera because I knew Auntie Colleen would love this fuzzy critter with a few long, irregularly placed, black spikes growing out of its otherwise yellow fur.  Unfortunately, I only had my little camera with me - which doesn't do really good close-ups, but I think you get the idea.  Fortunately, it soon crawled away from where I was working, and I was able to continue.  If I had my choice I would much prefer this fuzzy little creature that Uncle Shaun spied one day while he was out for a walk..........
......isn't he adorable with the light shining through his ears.......oh yes!  That's definitely my choice between the two critters...........then again if I were truly making a serious choice, I think I would choose these.............
..........fuzzy, cute and tame!  Don't they look cute when they are undressed?  Hee!  They were waiting patiently for me to get them dressed this day, and I couldn't resist getting a bare, bear photo!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the bug photo! I had to go research the pretty caterpillar. It appears to be an American Dagger Moth Caterpillar. You have good instincts. If touched, they can cause painful hives and nasty skin irritation. I never imagined a caterpillar could do that.
    So, as fuzzy pretty as it is, I will go with the bunny too.
    Or, better yet, those bare bears that will never bite (unless you've got it coming *g*).

    ReplyDelete