Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Few Things...........

...........that I'm hoping you find interesting.  I finished up Auntie Colleen's last mitten and moved on to Aunt Grumpy's scarf set.  As it turns out I am now working on the second mitten, but here is what I have so far..........
...........I'll post another picture when it is complete.  Meanwhile, I was still having fun taking pictures of food.........
......this is a tomato, noodle and spinach mixture that makes a nice side dish....Poppa made the other part of the meal....
............pork chops on the BBQ..........yummy!  And meanwhile........
.......little Smiley (seen here eating his birthday cake!) went for his one-year-old checkup at the doctor's office and was pronounced adorable and healthy, weighing in at 23-1/2 pounds, and measuring 31-1/2 inches tall.  I hear he wasn't too thrilled with his shot, but calmed down with the help of a lollipop.

Poppa and Kev-Inn put a new roof on the rear portion of Gramma Grace's garage, but I didn't get any pictures of that since I was busy doing other things and wasn't over there while they were working on it.  They were both hot and tired when they got it done!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the hats look adorable! I love hats in the winter. Curtis sure did enjoy his 1st birthday cake.

    ReplyDelete