Saturday, August 15, 2020

A Short One

To finish hooking up the plumbing, Poppa had to make a portal in the kitchen ceiling.  When he was done, he put a little access panel over the opening and now I have to squint to find it when I look up.
This is a close-up of the Spiderman doll I made to go with the Spiderweb blanket.

And this is a close-up of the spider in the center.  It is attached with a button and can be removed easily so it can be a toy.
 And this is the finished blanket.  Now on to the next project!

1 comment:

  1. I've been missing some posts...
    Phil is clever and talented. Obviously.
    The Spiderman blanket and accessories are simply wonderful. The doll and spider are priceless. Both of them have so much character.
    Makes me think... maybe I should commission a Halloween tea cozy to go with my others... I know you said never again but it has been a few years for you to reconsider *g*. I still turn mine regularly to see different flowers and critters.

    ReplyDelete