Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Also in the Spring...

 ... Mommy, Daddy, Munchie and Curtie all went for a very small vacation.  

..... while they were gone, I ventured into Wal-Mart with my mask on to pick up a few groceries.  Since Easter, Taffy had wanted a rabbit, but Poppa said she didn't "need" a rabbit.  As I was getting ready to leave (Poppa had gone to Home Depot, and was coming to pick me up), I passed by a large bin full of rabbits left over from Easter.  The sign said 75% off - so I thought I should stop and have a quick look.  Most of the rabbits were too large for Taffy, so I dug down to the bottom!  Ta-da!  I found this small pink rabbit - just the right size.  I couldn't find a price tag, but thought at 75% off, she couldn't cost too much!  So I took her to the checkout with me, paid my bill and went out to find Poppa.  When I got home, I checked my bill - the little fuzzy rabbit had cost me $1.75!!!  Wow - what a deal.  Of course, she needed some clothes and ear ribbons - so Taffy went looking and found this little outfit at the bottom of Taffy's pj drawer - perfect!  Then Taffy chose some ear ribbons to match - more perfect!  With "perfect" in mind we searched for an appropriate name for our new little family addition... those of you who knew my mother will understand why we chose............... GRACIE...!
Meanwhile - back to that vacation.  Mommy, Daddy and the boys went to visit Aunt Muffy!!

And here is a picture of our two daughters together after a long stretch of not seeing each other in person!  Muffy is still a fair bit taller than Annie!  Aren't they beautiful!  I love them both dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment