Monday, January 11, 2010

Yarn Choices!

Final Newsflash!  Kev-Inn has opted for No. 11.  All the wonderful yarn is spoken for....now I have to get it all knitted up!  Thank you so much for participating in the yarn grab.....it was fun for me!  Keep your eyes on the blog for pics, and check your mail for small parcels when I post that yours are done!

Newsflash #5!  No. 6 has been dedicated to Gramma.  Only one colour left - No. 11 is up for grabs.

Newsflash #4!  Nos. 5 & 7 have been snatched up by Mommee - just in time.  Two colours still available.... Nos. 6 & 11.

Newsflash #3!  Nos. 1 & 13 have been snatched up by Granny Maureen!  Still available - Nos. 5, 6, 7 & 11.

Newsflash #2!  Nos. 4, 10 & 12 have been chosen by Auntie Colleen and Uncle Shaun!  Still available - Nos. 1, 5, 6, 7, 11 & 13.

Newsflash!  Nos. 2, 3, 8 & 9 have been chosen by Auntie Muffy and Buddy Tim!

Here you go:







I hope you all find a colour you like!  Watch this post and I will let you know who chose what as soon as I know!

1 comment: